Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inconsistent - is that a bad thing?

Ok, so my last blog post was last year. Yep! 2008! But please don't judge me! I've been a busy woman! No really! I can't quite account for everything I've done, but I assure you it's been important, "unaccountable" stuff!

Sorry...I used 6 exclamation points in that last paragraph. Guilt. It's all because of the guilt. Guilt induces exclamation points from me. And the truth is, when I started this blog last year, I worried that this would be one more "guilt" thing if I didn't get a chance to write (or if ran out of important things to say - perish the thought!). Well, I'm a new woman nowadays - as many will attest - and I say, no more guilt!!

So I've changed the purpose of this blog. Its like no other blog...those other blogs are expected to be updated at least every week if you are a committed blogger. But this blog is a "when I get a chance and I have something important to say" blog that will be updated whenever I feel like it. That may be weekly, monthly, biannually. That's the beauty of it! I'm changing the rules of blogging!!

I realize that remembering to visit my blog will be much harder if I intermittently post. But I won't be offended if you forget me! I expect only family to remember to visit. Ok, maybe just my mom. (HI MOM!!) But that's ok...I don't mind.

So stay tuned! When? Beats me!! Never can tell nowadays...

Your favorite inconsistent blogger,
dan

3 comments:

plainoldsarah said...

oh the beauty of my google reader. i don't have to keep checking - it tells me when you get around to sharing. and i think you have a good motto for your blog - say what you want when you want and more power to you!

Layla said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Who says you have to be a blogaholic! Although... I will say that I will be a loyal "checker inner". (I'm nosey)!

Elizabeth said...

I will also loyally check in on you but I also have your blog rss fed to my outlook email so I don't have to check it unless you actually post something ... ahh the beauty of technology. :)